- Key words
Head of the Department of Labour Law WPiA UKSW, legal advisor.
Academic research conducted
Sources of labour law and employment law.
Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń - Faculty of Law and Administration
- In the Gazeta Prawna ranking recognized as one of the fifty most influential lawyers in Poland in the years 2012, 2013, 2016 and 2018;
- Laureate of the "Golden Paragraph" (awards of the Gazeta Prawna daily) in the best legal advisor 2018 category.
Offer for entrepreneurs
- Relations of the employer with the employees' council;
- Carrying out restructuring processes in the field of labour law;
- Creating projects of internal sources of labour law (collective agreements, social packages, work regulations and remuneration regulations);
- Training in labour law;
- Negotiations and mediation with trade unions;
- Preparation of legal opinions and expert opinions.
Vice-chairwoman of the Labour Law Codification Commission 2016-2018; representing employers before the Constitutional Tribunal on compliance with the Constitution of the Act on information and consultation of employees; mediator in collective disputes with trade unions (including LOT Polish Airlines in 2018).
Participation in training and seminars of the International Labour Organization