- Key words
Adjunct at the Psychology of Individual Differences Department Institute of Psychology Faculty of Christian Philosophy CSWU.
Academic research conducted
Origin, structure, function, conditions, correlates, measurements and diagnosis of liquid, crystalized, emotional, and social intelligence, as well as emotional-social competences; instrumental and motivational instructions and the efficiency of functioning in social situations and its costs.
- University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw;
- Polish Psychological Society.
Offer for entrepreneurs
Developing social competencies, studying the costs of operational efficiency in social situation.
- 2011 - assistant lecturer, and next adjunct (Psychophysiology of Individual differences Department - Institute of Psychology CSWU);
- 2009 - coworker/senior specialist for tests (Psychological Test Laboratory of the Polish Psychological Society);
- 2007-2011 - Bologna Expert - appointment letter przez by the Minister of Science and Higher Education;
- 2006-2013 - academic teacher - running classes in general psychology, educational psychology, psychology of individual differences, psychological diagnosis, psychometrics, lectures in general psychology, school psychology. Psychology for teachers (CSWU, University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw);
- 2001-2006 - technical referee, and then specialist for managing the quality of education (CSWU).
Polish Psychological Society