- Key words
A specialist in pre-school education. She deals with the subject of integrated child support activities, including a gifted child; modern education; the use of cultural goods, especially drama in teacher education and training, and social functioning in a multicultural environment.
Academic research conducted
- Own research: long-term research of children of pre-school teachers in Poland: a) in the context of work with a gifted child b) in the context of using cultural resources in education c) in the context of pedagogical reflection on the desirability of pedagogical interactions (scientific articles published in 2017-2020);
- Project management: The functioning of a preschool child in a non-directive model of preschool organization in cooperation with parents - on the example of the Center for Pre-school and Early School Education UKSW (2017-2018);
- Project management: Drama in kindergarten - diagnostic, educational and educational potential (2018);
- Social functioning in a multicultural environment - from the perspective of a child, student, employee (research on Polish minorities in the UK, Ukrainian minorities in Poland (including a conference at the University of Cambridge 2018).
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy);
- CEU Cardenal Herrera University (Spain);
- Lietuvos Edukologijos Universitetas, LEU (Lithuania);
- Venabygd Montessoriskole og Barnehage (Norway).
Development and implementation of the education and upbringing program "Children will change the world for the better" at the UKSW Private Kindergarten
Offer for entrepreneurs
Designing and organizing optimal pre-school education; training of preschool and pedagogical staff; research or other projects in the field of cultural education, in particular drama, pre-school education, outdoor education, etc.
- IX.2014 – still, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Pedagogical Sciences - assistant professor;
- X.2016 - June 2019 Non-public Kindergarten UKSW - pedagogical coordinator
- III.2013 - 2015 Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin;
Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology, Institute of Pedagogy - assistant professor
- IV.2008 - VIII 2012 ZigZag Sp. z o.o./ Interent Group S.A. position - Business Development Manager;
- VI.2006 - III.2008 European Network Security Institute, position - Project Manager;
- IV. 2004 - May 2006 National Center for Supporting Vocational and Continuing Education; Department of Program Development; position: specialist;
- III. 2003 - III. 2004 European Network Security Institute position - Sales and Marketing Specialist.
- Member of the Elementary Education Team at the Pedagogical Sciences Committee of the Polish Academy of Sciences;
- Reviewer in scientific journal: Annales (UMCS);
- Reviewer in the POW magazine (APS);
- Reviewer at Athens Journal of Education (Greece).
Tutoring, individual consultations