- Key words
Specialist in electrochemistry, in particular electrolytic hydrogen production and corrosion of metals.
Academic research conducted
- Investigation of electrocatalytic properties of plasma-carburized 316L stainless steel for cathodes in electrolytic hydrogen production.
- Preparation of TiO2 nanotubes with electrochemically deposited graphene for water photoelectrolysis.
- Development of conditions for obtaining graphene layers with good adhesion to the surface by electrochemical reduction of graphene oxide.
- Range – Preparation of hydrogen by water electrolysis.
- Specificity – Electrocatalysis of electrode processes.
Scientific cooperation with institutions
- Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- Institute of Precision Mechanics, Warsaw
- Universite Blaise-Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Institut für Festkörper- und Werkstoffforschung, Dresden, Germany - Physikalisches Institut, Westfallische Wilhelms-Universität, Münster, Germany
- Institut für Physikalische und Theoretische Chemie, Universität Bonn, Bonn, Germany
- National Center for Metallurgical Research (CENIM-CSIC), Madrid, Spain
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering NCKU, Tainan, Taiwan
- School of Engineering, Media and Sustainable Development, De Montfort University, Leicester, UK Britain
Achievements - Utility models by: Iwona Flis-Kabulska, Janusz Flis, Tadeusz Zakroczymski
- "Probe for determining the rate of hydrogen entry into metals",
- "Device for determining the rate of hydrogen entry into metals",
- "Antimony electrode for pH measurement".
Offer for entrepreneurs
Material modification to increase the efficiency of electrolytic hydrogen production and corrosion protection.
Professional experience - research in
- 1985 - 2016 Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- 1999-2000 Universite Blaise-Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- From 2012, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University, Warsaw
- 2012-2014 Faculty of Biology and Environmental Sciences.
- From 2014, the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. School of Sciences.
- 2013 - College of Management and Finance, Warsaw School of Economics, Warsaw
- 2013 - Post-graduate studies in Innovation Manager
- SURPHARE - 2002-2005 - 'Surface Phenomena and Reactions' (contract No. G5MA-CT-04034, project No. GMA1-2002-72057) - Center of Excellence under the 5th Framework Program of the European Union. Preparation of the application, coordinating secretary of the Center and a member of the Coordination Board, as the person responsible for one of the six tasks of the project.
- NOBLESSE - 2011-2014 - "NanOtechnology, Biomaterials and aLternative Energy Source for ERA integration" (Grant agreement no: 285949) - project within the 7th Framework Program of the European Union, "Coordination and support action". Participation in the preparation of the application, runner-up of one of the seven project packages.
- "Quantum semiconductor nanostructures for applications in biology and medicine - Development and commercialization of the new generation of molecular diagnostic devices based on new Polish semiconductor devices" - 2008-2013 - (No. POIG.01.01.02-00-008 / 08). Sources of financing - 85% - resources from the European Regional Development Fund, 15% - the state budget. The Contractor.
- "The effect of hydrogen and corrosive environments on iron nitrides with a specific chemical and phase composition" - 2006-2009 - (No. 3 T08C 050 30). The Contractor.
- "Surface modification with plasma introduced and deposited carbon in solution in order to improve the electrocatalytic properties of cathodes for hydrogen production" - 2012-2016 (grant by the National Science Center, No. 2012/05 / B / ST5 / 00751). Project manager.