- Key words
Expert in international legal aspects of sustainable development, including Agenda 2030 implementation at international, regional and local level.
Academic research conducted
- Agenda 2030 implementation, including poverty eradication, education, green technology, decentralisation and sustainable cities;
- Trade and sustainable development (legal perspective).
- Membership in the International Law Association (Polish Group);
- Membership in the International Sustainable Development Research Society;
- Cooperation within the Inter-University Sustainable Development Research Program.
Offer for entrepreneurs
Smart cities, circular economy, good governance
Preparation of conference speeches, help in the preparation of articles, support in the organization of conferences and other events, consultations on career opportunities in the indicated areas.
- Rector's Proxy for Sustainable Development, Ministry of Development (2017 - 2019);
- Implementation of the National Science Center (Preludium) grant at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Silesia (2014 - 2016);
- The Ombudsman's Office (2009-2010);
- Danish Institute for Human Rights (2009);
- Councillor of the City Council of Siemianowice Śląskie (2014-2017).