- Key words
Sociologist, statistician, social science methodologist and evaluator. Head of the Laboratory of Numerical Methods and Statistical Analysis at the Masovian Laboratory of Natural Sciences.
- A graduate of Studium Generale Europa, a graduate of the Institute of Non-European Countries of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Islamology),
- A graduate of the Institute of Sociology at UKSW in Warsaw,
- Research and query internship at The Catholic University of America in Washington DC,
- Accredited lecturer SPSS / PASW Statistics,
- He designed and coordinated 52 research programs in Poland and abroad (strategic departmental projects and targeted projects, e.g. in Serbia, Germany, Slovenia, Slovakia and Denmark),
- Member of the General Board of the Polish Society of Sociology,
- Member of the Polish African Society,
- Vice President of the Polish Evaluation Society and Central Europe Institute of Social Change.