- Key words
Media scholar, theologian, researcher of communicative competence, social and religious communication and nature of the media.
Academic research conducted – scope and character
- Communicative competence of various social groups.
- Impact of education on communicative competence.
- Religious communication and the media.
- Power and importance of media nature in communication.
- Media behind enclosure and communication in religious orders.
- Journalism in higher education.
- Public speaking and presentations.
- Education establishments
- Scientific institutions
- Cultural institutions
- Offer for entrepreneurs
- Improving communication quality.
- Consultations on communication.
- training courses on public speeches and presentations.
- Assistance in reference to religious communication
- Since 2019 – head of the Chair of Rhetorics and the Language of the Media at the Institute of Media Education and Journalism, the Faculty of Theology Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw.
- Since 2005 – adjunct at the Institute of Media Education and Journalism, Faculty of Theology Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw.
- 2007-2010 – head of the Department of Theory of Social and Religious Communication at the Institute of Media Education and Journalism, Faculty of Theology CSWU in Warsaw.
- 2004-2010 – lecturer at Podyplomowe Studium Komunikowania Społecznego
i Dziennikarstwa [Postgraduate Course of Social Communication and Journalism] at CSWU in Warsaw.
- Since 2004 – lecturer at Centrum Apostolstwa Katolickiego – CSWU Warsaw branch (running classes in religious communication and the art of public presentations).
- Since 2002 – lecturer in Higher Seminary of the Society of the Catholic Apostolate – affiliated with CSWU in Warsaw (running classes in media education, religious communication and homiletics).
i.a. Instant influence (2019), Media ecology (1999), integration and cooperation in a team (2015), effective communication (2015), effective leadership (2015)