- Key words
Expert in intellectual property protection, in particular in patent law. Expert in the field of legal and business issues related with application of emerging technologies, in particular artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Academic research conducted
- Legal regulation of blockchain and smart contracts;
- Application of AI to legal solutions;
- Novel tools for patentability assessment of emerging technology inventions.
TELES Patent Rights International, United Nations Climate Change Secretariat, Fordham University, Catholic University of America, City University London, Ulster University, Ministry of Investment and Economic Development, Energy Regulatory Office
Tokyo Foundation grant beneficiary, attendee of a prestigious program OHIM Universities Network
Offer for entrepreneurs
- Providing expert services, consultations, preparing expert opinions in the field of intellectual property and new technologies (mostly artificial intelligence and blockchain);
- Commercialization of intangible assets;
- Implementation cooperation from the borderline of technology and law.
He gained his professional experience in international and state institutions from public and private sector. In the years 2011-14 associate at Instytut Prawa Własności Intelektualnej UJ (assistant lecturer).
Expert, Blockchain Technology Centre