- Key words
The team specializing in the issues of environmental engineering, in particular water and sewage management and waste management. Research, innovation, implementation.
Academic research conducted
Disposal and recycling of waste (including hazardous industrial waste). Industrial wastewater and water treatment. Biohydrometallurgy. Bioremediation. Ecotoxicology.
ArcelorMittal Warszawa Sp. z o.o., Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa S.A., Polska Izba Biomasy, Wastech Recycling Sp. z o.o., MPWiK of the capital city Warsaw, Grupa Lotos S.A., Arcadis Sp. z o.o., Veolia Energia Polska S. A., WFOŚiGW, RDOŚ Warszawa, IOŚ, ARW Baltic, Warsaw University of Technology.
Offer for entrepreneurs
- Stabilization of industrial hazardous waste with the possibility of the subsequent utilisation, e.g. in construction building;
- Immobilisation of hazardous components and active materials on carrier mediums;
- Recycling of resources and compounds from waste and sludge;
- Restoration of degraded land;
- Biodegradation studies, preparation and supervision of bioremediation works;
- Thermal analysis of materials
- Elimination of hazardous components from industrial waste (e.g. antibiotics pesticides, heavy metals);
- Physical-chemical, microbiological, biological and ecotoxicological analyses (water, sewage, waste, products);
- Technical and study expertises in terms of environmental engineering.