- Key words
Specialist in the field of ecology, biodiversity and conservation as well as information computer technology in education.
Academic research conducted
Ecology of insects: dynamics, structure and distribution in natural environments.
Effectiveness of teaching and learning processes based on digital technologies.
Working with Europe S.C. (Spain), University of Eastern Finland, University College Absalon (Denmark), Politecnica de Catalunya (Spain), Mazovian In-Service Teacher Training Centre, Warsaw.
Offer for entrepreneurs
- Research projects in the field of environmental inventory, priority species or creating protected areas;
- Research projects in education connected with digital technologies, Erasmus+.
|since 2010||adjunct, currently assistant lecturer at the Faculty of Biology and Environmental Sciences, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw|
|2012 - 2017||Head of Father St. Konarski Gimnazjum no 2 w in Łuków|
|since 2003||teacher (English, biology in English, biology)|
|2007 - 2009||involvement in research grant, Higher Teacher Training College in Siedlce, „Zróżnicowanie siedlisk a różnorodność biologiczna wybranych grup stawonogów w dolinie Bugu”, KBN grant N304 113 32/4128|
- expert at the Ministry of the Environment in the V framework of Operational Program Infrastructure and Environment, valuation of a few dozen applications;
- expert in Pracownia Badań Ekologicznych in Siedlce for the impact of various kinds of investments on the environment, i.a. The project of building the Southern Gas Corridor; modernisation of the Vistula tam in Włocławek; development of research methodology for the needs of implementation of the Breeam Certificate system;
- Center for Citizenship Education Coach.